Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Caleb Leadership Training School ~ A Brief Pictoral Essay

Letter from Caleb Leadership Training Graduate Zachary Garza:

Just wanted to say thank you so much for investing in me these past three weeks. I can't tell you how grateful I am. I feel as if i have opened the door to a great adventure I never knew existed. Watching you and the other leaders and your unwavering faith in God has been something I have never seen before. For the first time in a long time, I see something that you guys have that I want: wholehearted devotion to God. A new standard has most definitely been set. I can't wait to get home to see what God has in store for me. I am so excited to see the path that he is going to lay before me. Each one of you have been so uniquely blessed as a leader for Christ. It has been my pleasure to watch you and learn from your daily walk.


Don & Tod prepping for the class


Practicing the shofar


Raring to Go!


Worship was a huge part of everything we did


Larry Randolph imparting wisdom


Mike Niebur was a blessing!


Praying for Thomas


Matt speaking out his vision statement...


Made Steve a happy man!


Don's demo of how to make a luggage I.D.


Caleb kids at Michael W's barn


Walking down to Caleb quarters Jerusalem!


Praying for kids in the Hinnon Valley


City of David viewed from Caleb quarters


Our very first day was in Beer Sheva
with Avner & Rachel Boskey


Amazing sculptures by Rick Wienecke


Praying for Rick & Dafna


Our Arab van driver took us through Hevron
and Bethlehem


Going through the Old City streets


Praying at the Western Wall


Couple of cuties!


John Gere teaching about the Eastern Gate


Muslim ladies on the temple mount.


Alex leading worship at Succat Hallel


Praying out over Jerusalem


Door of Hope ministry in Tel Aviv


Praying over pictures of ladies
imprisoned by prostitution


Worshipping near the beach in Tel Aviv


Geri talking to Arab family drawn in by
the music


Our home in the desert!


Matt talking to kids - his favorite thing!


Putting love to action - pouring cement in
future worship & prayer center.


We loved connecting with Avishai and Idan
and family!


Praise on the Sea of Galilee


Casting out on the 'other side.'


Caught a big one!


New little friends on the Mount of Beatitutes


Wonderful time with David Shishkoff family!


Friends are friends forever


Geri had a word & blessing for each student


Graduation prayer & blessing in
Nashville


Happy Days!


All the peoples of the earth will be
blessed through you! Gen 12:3





No comments:

Contributors