Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Faith For All is Launched by Thomas Boehm!


I want to announce the formal launch of my new disability advocacy non-profit geared to help faith communities open their doors and their hearts to include people with disabilities!

Please check out our website and what the vision is all about at: www.faith-for-all.com.

If anything on the site does not seem to work well, doesn’t look right, or otherwise could use my attention, please drop me a note and let me know! Any new start up has some kinks and I’d like to correct them as quickly as possible.

There is also a Facebook Page that you can access from the website by clicking on the icon; or directly at:http://www.facebook.com/pages/Faith-for-ALL/161554306614#/pages/Faith-for-ALL/161554306614?v=info

Thomas L. Boehm

FAITH FOR ALL

PO Box 210106

Nashville, TN 37221

(615) 260-1522

www.faith-for-all.com

No comments:

Contributors